This is true regardless of your age or how long you have been smoking for.
General Benefits of giving up smoking include: –
- Improves health and enhances quality of life;
- More money in the Bank – smoking is expensive, not only the actual cost but the cost of compromised Health;
- Reduces the risk of premature death and can add as much as 10 years to your life expectancy;
- Reduces the risk for many adverse health effects, including cardiovascular diseases, cancer and poor reproductive health;
- Environment impact. Various sources say that it can taken anywhere between 18 months and 10 years for cigarette filters to decompose.
There are 4 main reasons why hypnotherapy is a great way to quit your smoking habit: –
- It’s Natural: Most alternative solutions for quitting smoking involve some type of replacement pharmacotherapies. When chemicals are involved with treating addiction, this can lead to side effects with common ones including nausea, increased heart rate, sleeplessness.
- It’s safe: During hypnosis the patient is always totally aware and in control.
- It’s inexpensive: Hypnotherapy is a short-term therapy and a cheaper solution to most other treatments such as counselling and smoking clinics, that can cost $500 and more. Not to mention, significantly cheaper than smoking – not sure, make sure to fill out the smoking cost calculator today.
- It’s quick: Because hypnotherapy is a solution-based treatment the course of therapy is usually short. Many people successfully quit smoking after one or two treatments.
Studies have shown that the majority of smokers would quite their addiction if it were easy to do.
Quitting smoking, especially after many years of addition can seem like an overwhelmingly difficult task. For smokers, smoking is a many-times-a-day habit and is associated with a wide range of daily activities.
Cravings, weight gain, irritability are all associated with giving up smoking, but this doesn’t have to be the case.
Hypnotherapy is a common and trusted way to end smoking for good, easily and simply.