Why Quit Smoking?
Have you tried to quit smoking before?
Do you know you should quit smoking but something keeps holding you back?
Do your loved ones ask you to quit but you just can’t stop?
There are 4 main reasons why hypnotherapy is a great way to quit your smoking habit: –
- It’s Natural: Most alternative solutions for quitting smoking involve some type of replacement pharmacotherapies. When chemicals are involved with treating addiction, this can lead to side effects with common ones including nausea, increased heart rate, sleeplessness.
- It’s safe: During hypnosis the patient is always totally aware and in control.
- It’s inexpensive: Hypnotherapy is a short-term therapy and a cheaper solution to most other treatments such as counselling and smoking clinics. Not to mention, significantly cheaper than smoking – not sure, make sure to fill out the smoking cost calculator below.
- It’s quick: Because hypnotherapy is a solution-based treatment the course of therapy is usually short. Many people successfully quit smoking after one or two treatments.
What does a Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy Session involve?
It all starts with a discovery session.
A discovery session is a free 30 minute consultation where we get to know each other and you can ask any questions that you have about hypnotherapy.
When you are ready to proceed after the discovery session, we book your Quit Smoking session.
The Quit Smoking with Hypnosis program consists of two sessions. Please allow at least 3 hours for the first session and 2 hours for the second session.
If you are ready to quit, hypnosis will assist to clear subconscious blockages and habits that are keeping you stuck. Hypnosis can not make you do anything that you do not want to do, but if you are ready it is a great enabler to assist you to quit smoking and change the course of your health, wealth and happiness.
As I only work with individuals who are ready to quit, if we discover during the free discovery session that you do not want to quit then we will not proceed to the session.
If you are ready, my guarantee is that if you take up smoking again at any time after our session, follow-up coaching is free.
A quit smoking session is $550 and is paid before the first session.
Quit Smoking Calculator
Fill out the Quick Smoking Calculator below to calculate how much you can save financially, by quitting smoking – the investment is worth it.
How much could you save?
Is it easy to Quit Smoking?
Studies have shown that the majority of smokers would quit their addiction if it were easy to do.
Quitting smoking, especially after many years of addition can seem like an overwhelmingly difficult task. For smokers, smoking is a many-times-a-day habit and is associated with a wide range of daily activities.
Cravings, weight gain, irritability are all associated with giving up smoking, but this doesn’t have to be the case.
Hypnotherapy is a common and trusted way to end smoking for good, easily and simply.
Quitting smoking is one of the most important actions a person can take to improve their health, yet for many of us, it is not easy.
This is true regardless of your age or how long you have been smoking for.
General Benefits of giving up smoking include: –
- Improves health and enhances quality of life;
- More money in the Bank – smoking is expensive, not only the actual cost but the cost of compromised Health;
- Reduces the risk of premature death and can add as much as 10 years to your life expectancy;
- Reduces the risk for many adverse health effects, including cardiovascular diseases, cancer and poor reproductive health;
- Environment impact. Various sources say that it can taken anywhere between 18 months and 10 years for cigarette filters to decompose.
Take the step today and book your free, no obligation Discovery Session and become the creator in your life.